Goji Berry and Yogurt Breakfast Bowl
Big thanks to @whatsmimieating for another beautiful breakfast bowl. Who wouldn't want to eat cookies for breakfast, right?! This breakfast bowl is topped with goji berries which help boost your immune system, improve digestion, and promotes healthy skin. This is also a great recipe to make the night before, store in the fridge, and eat on-the-go.
Prep time: 5 min.
Total time: 5 min.
- 1 c. dairy-free yogurt
- sliced mango and persimmon (or any fruit of your choice)
- 1/2 c. frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 T. goji berries
- 1 crumbled Chocolate Chia cookie
- 1 T. agave nectar
1. In a bowl, add your dairy-free yogurt, fruit, and goji berries
2. Add the crumbled cookie and agave nectar on top and enjoy!