White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
It's not the holidays unless you've got peppermint bark! Nat from @EatNaturalWithNat recreated our childhood favorite but even better! This peppermint bark recipe is vegan and gluten-free... So we'll definitely feel better about eating the whole thing at once!
We recommend making double of this for the holidays because it will run out fast.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes (20 minutes freeze time)
4 CompletEats Peppermint Cacao Chip cookies
1 bag (vegan) white chocolate chips, melted
5 candy canes, crushed
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Break the cookies in half and place them on the baking sheet.
2. Melt the white chocolate chips in a double boiler and pour it over the top of the cookies.
3. Smash the candy canes and sprinkle them over the top of the chocolate.
4. Place in the freezer to set up for about 20 minutes.
5. Remove and break apart with your hands or using a knife to separate the pieces! Enjoy!