WFH Breakfast Ideas
Thanks to WFH life, we've all had more time than normal to sit down and enjoy a real breakfast. Eating a well balanced meal and enjoying a cup of hot coffee or tea at the beginning of the day can have such positive effects on your physical and mental health.
Improved memory, lowered cholesterol, and sustainable energy are just a few benefits from eating breakfast. Whether you've a sweet or savory breakfast eater, we have something for you in this list!
1. Avocado toast- Avocado toast is super easy to make, delicious, and not to mention trendy. You can sprinkle sea salt, crushed red pepper, or a squeeze of lemon juice on top. Avocados are full of healthy fats that are so important in creating a well balanced meal. Click here for some avo toast inspo!
2. Dairy-free yogurt and fruit bowl- If you're in the mood for something light, we recommend a fruit bowl with dairy-free yogurt. Coconut dairy-free yogurt is full of probiotics which are great for healthy digestion.
3. Chocolate chia hot oats- There is something about warm oats in the morning that feels so cozy and satisfying, plus who wouldn't want to incorporate cookies in their breakfast? It's like having dessert for breakfast. Because oatmeal is a complex carb that digests slowly, you'll have long-lasting energy throughout the day. Click here for the recipe.
4. Vegan tofu scramble- If you have some veggies in the fridge that you want to use, make a vegan tofu scramble. This meal is full of plant-based protein and only takes 15 minutes to make. We recommend making multiple portions at once so you can store leftovers in the fridge for the next day.
6. Fluffy vegan pancakes- Can you really go an entire weekend without making pancakes at least once? Here is a recipe for fluffy vegan pancakes your whole family will love. We suggest topping them with fresh fruit, syrup, and Chocolate Chia cookies! You can even have breakfast for dinner one night of the week to mix things up.