Vegan Ice Cream Cookie Bars
Time to have some fun! If you haven't entered our Better-For-You Halloween Giveaway yet, then you're missing out! You can enter right here on our Instagram. You could possibly win a huge prize filled with sweet treats from 16 other brands!
Emily from Lil Bucks created this fun recipe using 3 of the brands from our giveaway. See below for the rest of the recipe for these yummy vegan ice cream cookie bars! If you love this recipe, check out our recipe for Chocolate Vegan Nice Cream.
PREP TIME - 4 hours
TOTAL TIME - 4 hours
- 4 CompletEats Chocolate Chia cookies
- 2 cups soaked and drained cashews (soaked at least 30 minutes)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Just Date Syrup
- 4 tsp GoldMine adaptogen powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 – 3/4 cups Cacao Lil Bucks sprouted buckwheat
- handful of pistachios for topping
1. Cut the cookies in half and mold and press into the bottom of muffin tins – aim for the cookie layer to be able a quarter to a half inch thick (as you make these more you can adjust on preference).
2. In a blender, blend the cashews, almond milk, coconut oil, Just Date syrup, adaptogen powder, vanilla, and the pinch of salt. Blend until smooth.
3. Split the cashew blend into two bowls. In one bowl mix with the frozen raspberries to create a lovely pink color — feel free to add as much as you’d like for the taste and color. Then do the same in the other bowl with the lemon juice.
4. Spoon some of the raspberry mix into each muffin tin, either making it the first layer or putting the spoonful in half of the muffin circle. Then either top with the lemon spoonful or put it in the other half of the circle, and swirl.
5. Sprinkle a nice layer of Cacao Lil Bucks and pistachios on top.
6. Freeze for about 3-4 hours until solid.
7. When you take them out of the freezer you might want to wait 5 minutes to dig in so it’s not too hard. It’s worth the wait! 🙂 Enjoy!