Chia Seed Pudding
"Taste the Rainbow" Chia Seed Pudding🌈
This is what they meant by, "Taste the Rainbow." The colors in this chia seed pudding are actually all natural! And yes, it does taste as good as it looks. Scroll down to check out the full recipe!
PREP TIME - 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups non-dairy milk of your choice (we used almond milk)
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp spirulina
- 1/2 serving of Pitaya Plus frozen packet (dethawed)
- Optional toppings: strawberries, blueberries, 1 CompletEats cookie or anything you wish!
1. For each layer: Add 1/4 cup chia seeds + 1/2 cup non-dairy milk each in a separate tupperware (4 tupperwares total)
2. In each tupperware, add one of the following:
*Leave the last one plain jane
Optional: add sweetener of your choice such as maple syrup or agave.
3. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
4. To assemble the chia seed pudding in a tall glass, layer each type of chia seed pudding. Top with berries, a chopped up CompletEats cookie or other toppings of your choice.
Voila! Now you have a rainbow breakfast!