Tangerine and Cherry Almond Smoothie Bowl
Sometimes that most creative recipes come from times of abundance with fruit, am I right? That's what I love about smoothie bowls, you can add whatever you have on hand and chances are it will turn out better than you expected!
Thanks to @ducklet1 for this Tangerine and Cherry Almond Smoothie Bowl made with our Cherry Almond cookies, yum! Adding cookies and granola on top of smoothie bowls is really the cherry on top! For more smoothie bowl recipes you'll love, click here.
Prep time: 5 min.
Total time: 10 min.
- 2 small frozen bananas
- 1 frozen pack of acai
- 2 T. of syrup (optional for added sweetness)
- 1 T. of nut butter
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 t. cardamom
- 1/2 t. ground cloves
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 1 small piece of orange rind
- 3/4 c. dairy-free milk
- 1 tangerine, sliced
- 1/4 c. granola
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- 1 crumbled Cherry Almond cookie
1. Blend all of the smoothie ingredients together until smooth.
2. Place mixture in a bowl and add your toppings. Enjoy!