Superfood Energy Balls
Anyone else having a busy week after Memorial Day Weekend? Try out our recipe for these superfood energy balls! They're super easy to make and are perfect to snack on after a workout. They literally take only 15 minutes to make and you can nibble on them all weekend.
PREP TIME - 15 minutes
- 4 CompletEats Cookies (any flavors, but we used Cherry Almond)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Unsweetened shredded coconut for topping
1. Blend all of the above ingredients in a food processor or blender until a "dough" forms, about 2 minutes.
2. Then, roll the "dough" into 11 balls.
3. Dip the balls into the shredded coconut.
4. Lastly, refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy!