Fourth of July is just around the corner! Show off your pride with our star-shaped cookie recipe! All you need is your favorite CompletEats cookie flavor, a few other ingredients, and ten minutes.
PREP TIME - 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 10 minutes
- Small star shaped (or any shape) cookie cutter
- 1 bar of white chocolate (or dark!)
- 5-6 CompletEats Cookies
- Cacao Lil Bucks sprouted buckwheat
- Unwrap CompletEats cookies and use cookie cutter to create shapes.
- Melt white chocolate in pot on stove, stirring often so it does not burn.
- Apply white chocolate to the tops of the stars, spreading evenly. Then apply optional toppings before the white chocolate dries.
- Repeat and serve.