Vegan Peanut Butter Balls
We know Halloween is over, but we can't resist these pumpkin peanut butter candies! They’re so easy to make, it’s hard to believe they’re homemade.
PREP TIME - 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 1 hour (including freeze time)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter + extra for drizzling
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 CompletEats Chocolate Chia cookie (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons honey, maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons almond flour or coconut flour
- 6 oz dark chocolate (we used Enjoy Life)
- Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, pumpkin puree, Chocolate Chia cookie, honey, almond flour & honey until well combined.
- Using your hands, form 9 egg shaped balls.
- Then melt the chocolate stove top or in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover each ball in the chocolate and drizzle the extra peanut butter on top.
- Let set in the fridge for 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or the freezer up to 2 months.
Adapted from @RachlMansfield