Peppermint Almond Butter Chocolate Bars
It's almost a week before Christmas! We've been super busy shopping and going to all of the holiday parties. If you're anything like us, we don't have a lot of time but still want to bring something delicious for all the festivities. Special thanks to @cookingbykylie, she made these Peppermint Almond Butter Chocolate Bars! They're super easy and quick to make. You'll amaze all of your guests without spending all day in the kitchen!
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 5 CompletEats Peppermint Cacao Chip cookies
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2-3tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 cup melted vegan chocolate of choice
1. Push cookies down on a baking tray until they're all flattened out.
2. Mix the almond butter and maple syrup and layer on top of cookies.
3. Melt chocolate in a double boiler and add on top of almond butter mixture then let cool. Enjoy!