Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
Peanut butter cups are our guilty pleasure and with the help of @eat_real_live_fully, she created a mouth-watering recipe that is both vegan and gluten-free.
PREP TIME - 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 20 minutes
- 1 CompletEats Chocolate Chia Cookie
- Coconut Oil
- Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter, or peanut butter of your choice
- 2 tbsp Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips, or chips of your choice
1. To make the base, break up a CompletEats Chocolate Chia cookie in a food processor.
2. Mush down some coconut oil in a greased mini muffin pan. Then press the cookie crumbles into the pan and spoon peanut butter on top.
3. Next, melt 2 tbsp of chocolate chips with a tsp of coconut oil in a double boiler.
4. Lastly, pour a little chocolate on top of the nut butter.