Passion Fruit and Papaya Protein Smoothie
Thanks again to @ducklet1 for another beautiful and delicious smoothie bowl recipe. This Passion Fruit and Papaya Protein Smoothie bowl makes for a perfect post-workout meal or breakfast. We love to make smoothie bowls during the warmer summer months and incorporate all of the seasonal fruits we can find! Not to mention, smoothie bowls taste even better when you're eating them out of a coconut bowl, right?
Prep time: 15 min.
Total time: 15 min.
- 1 large frozen banana
- 3/4 c. frozen papaya
- 1/4 c. frozen passion fruit
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 scoops plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. coconut water or dairy-free milk
- 1/2 fresh banana, sliced
- 1 Banana Bread cookie for the topping
1. Blend all of the smoothie ingredients until smooth and desired consistency is reached.
2. Place smoothie mixture in a large bowl and add the Banana Bread cookie, and sliced banana. Enjoy!