No-Bake Banana Coconut "Pie"
This recipe, inspired by @savoredspoon, is a great idea for an easy breakfast recipe, you can even make it the night before and store in the fridge! Whether you're eating this for breakfast, or a sweet snack, you'll be addicted!
Using our Banana Bread cookies, this recipe is perfect for on-the-go girls who still want to nourish their bodies with wholesome ingredients to start the day right. Full of healthy fats, protein, and carbs to fill you up! Follow us on Instagram and let us know if you try it out!
PREP TIME: 5 min.
TOTAL TIME: 25 min.
- 2 Banana Bread cookies
- 1/2 c. pecans
- 2 T. coconut oil
- 2 pitted medjool dates
- 1 c. coconut yogurt
- 1 medium sized banana
- 1 T. of date syrup or sweetener of choice
- Sprinkle of bee pollen, optional
1. In a food processor, blitz the Banana Bread cookies, pitted dates, pecans, 1 T. sweetener of choice, and 1 T. coconut oil to make the crust. Press the dough down into a shallow bowl or dish. Place in fridge to harden for a minimum of 20 min. or overnight if desired.
2. Cut the medium banana into slices. In a medium saucepan, warm 1 T. coconut oil to caramelize the banana. Swirl them around until golden.
3. Grab the crust from the fridge and spoon the yogurt on top of the crust and spread evenly. Top with the caramelized bananas and bell pollen if using. Enjoy!