Creamy Matcha Chocolate Oats
If you love matcha, you'll love this recipe for Creamy Matcha Chocolate Oats. Thanks to @Cattancrunch for this genius idea! Not only does matcha add beautiful color, but it has a healthy boast of caffeine, antioxidants, and anti-aging properties.
You could even make this recipe the night before, store in the fridge, and eat them cold if that's what you prefer. Tag us @CompletEats in all of the ways you love to eat oatmeal, click here for some inspo.
Prep time: 10 min.
Total time: 15 min.
- 1/2 c. old fashion oats
- 1 C. hot water
- 2 T. melted chocolate chips
- 1 T. hemp hearts
- 2 T. almond butter
- 1-2 t. matcha powder
- 1 Chocolate Chia cookie
- 1-2 T. maple syrup for sweetness
1. On the stove top, boil one cup of water and cook oats for 10 minutes. Continually stirring.
2. Stir the matcha powder and maple syrup into the oats.
3. Drizzle the melted chocolate, almond butter, crumbled Chocolate Chia cookie, and hemp hearts on top and enjoy! 💚