Healthy Cookie Dough Brownies
Are you a corner piece, or gooey middle brownie lover?! That's the real question. Either way, you're going to love @kaysnuttykitchen Healthy Cookie Dough Brownie recipe. All of your gluten-free and plant-based friends will thank you for brownies that actually taste like the real thing.
Prep time: 30 min.
Total time: 1 hour
- 3/4 c. coconut milk
- 1/2 c. cashew butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 1/3 c. maple syrup
- 1/2 c. coconut sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 + 1/2 c. almond flour
- 1/2 c. cacao powder
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. salt
- 1/3 c. chocolate chips
- 3 Chocolate Chia cookies, crumbled (half for the batter & half for the top)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8x8 baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine the coconut milk, coconut sugar, cashew butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Stir until combined.
3. Add in the almond flour, chocolate chips, baking powder, cacao powder, salt, and half of the cookie chunks.
4. Pour batter into dish, spread evenly, and cook for 33-40 min.
5. Let cool, add the rest of the cookie chunks on top, and cut into 9/16 squares. Enjoy!