Clean & Raw Berry Cheezcake
We have the perfect summer dessert that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, and raw- Clean and Raw Berry Cheezcake. We love incorporating seasonal fruits into our recipes, and blueberry harvest usually starts in April. This healthy dessert is beautiful to look at and easy to make, a win-win!
PREP TIME: 30 min
TOTAL TIME: 30 min + overnight
- 6 mini Cherry Almond cookies (or 3 regular)
- 6 dates
- Generous squeeze of @justdatesyrup, or sweetener of your choice
- 2 c. raw cashews *quick soaked
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1/3 c. melted coconut oil
- 1 can organic coconut cream
- 1/2 c. agave nectar
- cacao nibs
- 1/4 c. blueberries
1. In your food processor, blend together 6 Cherry Almond mini cookies with the dates and date syrup
2. In a 10" round springform, spray lightly with avocado oil and press crust mixture into the bottom of the pan
3. Blend all of the filling ingredients in your food processor until its a liquid consistency
4. Pour into springform and freeze overnight
5. Let is sit and enjoy!
*How to quick soak cashews: add cashews to boiling water and let sit for 30 min.