Chocolate Cookie Crunch Nice Cream
This Chocolate Cookie Crunch Nice Cream will feel like you're eating the real thing! We used the Mocha Chip but any of the flavors will work great! With the summer months up ahead, Nice Cream is a perfectly refreshing, healthy treat. Let us know over on our Instagram what kind of Nice Cream flavors you come up with! 🍨
PREP TIME: 10 min.
TOTAL TIME: 10 min. + overnight
- 4 large frozen bananas
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 Mocha Chip cookies
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 2 T. honey
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
1. Chop bananas into chunks and freeze overnight.
2. Add the frozen bananas with the other ingredients (except cookies) into a food processor and blend until smooth. The mixture should resemble a thick smoothie.
3. Break apart the two cookies and hand mix them into the batter to keep some larger chunks.
4. Pour the mixture into a lined loaf pan or ice cream tray and smooth out the top.
5. Freeze overnight.
6. When you're ready to eat it, take it out of the freezer for a bit to let it soften and enjoy!