Chocolate Chip Banana Nice Cream
Vegan "nice cream" is the perfect dairy-free, healthy alternative for regular ice cream and it's super easy to make. We suggest making batches to store in the freezer for the perfect post-dinner dessert. Another great thing about nice cream is the toppings- you can top with nuts, fruit, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, or cookies! Thank you to @sayimafoodie for this Chocolate Chip Banana Nice Cream recipe 🍌
Prep time: 10 min.
Total time: 1 hour + 10 min.
- 1 T. almond butter
- 2 T. almond milk
- 1/2 c. dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 bananas cut, and frozen
- 1 Banana Bread cookie, crumbled
1. Blend the frozen bananas, almond butter, and almond milk until smooth. It should be a thick consistency.
2. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips and cookie crumbles. Store in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
3. Let the nice cream soften for a few minutes before serving and enjoy!