Female Wellness Influencers You Need to Follow
The wellness industry isn't known for its diversity, but thankfully that's changing. There are so many diverse female leaders who offer valuable content, helping their community live better lives. From workouts to self-care, you don't want to miss out on these influencers.
Through the power of social media, all of us are given the opportunity to connect with people all over the world. Let's use this time to amplify the strong female leaders on social media so their voices are heard. Here are just a few (of many) you should check out today!
- Jessamyn Stanley- @mynameisjessamyn promotes a much needed body-positive message, while sharing her passion for yoga.
- Alita Pear- @alita_pear is the founder of Mera Swimwear and PearSpire, her own fitness program. If you're new to fitness and looking to learn technique, she offers so much valuable content.
- Tabitha Brown- If you're a fellow TikTok fan, you've definitely seen one of Tabitha's vegan cooking videos before. Her warm smile and positive energy will brighten your day, follow her @iamtabithabrown.
- Massy Arias- Massy is a mother and a health coach who offers killer workouts on her page. If you're looking for some fitspo, she's your girl. Follow her @massy.arias.
- Nedra Tawwab- Nedra, a licensed therapist of Charlotte, NC, offers thought provoking posts with will make you stop and self-reflect. If you're having 'one of those days', go take a look @nedratawwab and you will quickly feel better.
- Ally Love- Tedx speaker, entrepreneur, and fitness enthusiast- @allymisslove is insanely talented and motivating.
- Kira West- If you've got the travel bug, you need to follow @bykwest. Kira shares her favorite traveling tips and hacks, as well as her love for snacking, fitness, and beauty.
- Chelsea Roberts- @chelsealovesyoga is a Lululemon global ambassador, yoga and meditation instructor, and founder of her own art camp for girls.
- Rachel Ricketts- @iamrachelricketts is a spiritual activist and healer. Her goal is to help others make it through their own challenges while providing her own perspective and experiences.
- Chelsea Williams- @thatschelsea is a plant-based certified health coach and Pop Sugar ambassador. Chelsea also has an e-cookbook full of delicious recipes.
- Nikia Phoenix- Nikia, a model and podcast host, has created an empowering platform that shows black woman of all ages that they are enough. Follower her @nikiaphoenix.