Refined Sugar-Free Popsicles
Adaptogenic Refined Sugar-Free Popsicles
It’s over 70 degrees in the Bay and and it's Labor Day Weekend so we had to make some popsicles to hang onto the last few days of summer. These popsicles are paleo, gluten-free, vegan and all you need is a blender, some popsicle molds and a few ingredients.
PREP TIME - 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME - 6 hours (freeze time)
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk or dairy free milk of your choice
- 2 CompletEats Cherry Almond cookies
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 packet pitaya plus
- Popsicle mold
Optional add ins
- Cacao nibs
- Sliced banana
- Goldmine adaptogen powder
1. Blend 2 cookies with 1/2 cup almond milk for base layer. Spoon into mold for the first layer.
2. Then blend 1 packet pitaya plus with 1/2 cup almond milk. Add 3 tsp adaptopgen powder. Pour into mold.
3. For the third layer, blend 1/2 cup almond milk with 1 banana. Pour into mold and add in sliced banana or cacao nibs (or both if you’re feelin’ fancy 🤗)
4. Freeze for 6 hours. Enjoy! Makes 6 popsicles.