5 Binge-Worthy Netflix Shows
It's probably safe to say that most of us have been spending more time than usual browsing Netflix for something to watch. We're giving you our top five binge-worthy shows we've been loving.
Cozy up on the couch with some snacks, we personally suggest some cookies, and enjoy! 📺
1. Stranger Things- When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one strange little girl. Plus three seasons should keep you pretty stocked up on episodes for awhile!
2. Glow- Alison Brie stars as Ruth Wilder, an out-of-work actress living in Los Angeles in the '80s. Wilder finds an unexpected chance at stardom: enter the glitter and spandex-laden world of women's wrestling, where she must work alongside 12 other Hollywood misfits.
3. The Stranger- If you're looking for some suspense and mystery, Harlan Coben's book turned TV show will fit the bill. When a stranger makes a shocking claim about his wife, family man Adam Price becomes entangled in a mystery as he desperately searches for answers.
4. You- Warning, once you start watching you won't be able to stop! What would you do for love? For a brilliant male bookstore manager who crosses paths with an aspiring female writer, this question is put to the test. A charming yet awkward crush becomes something even more sinister when the writer becomes the manager's obsession.
5. Love is Blind- Singles try to find a match and fall in love -- without ever seeing each other face-to-face, as emotional connection attempts to conquer physical attraction. It's as crazy as it sounds.
Let us know on Instagram what shows you've been loving during this stay-at-home life.